Sunday, May 22, 2016

With her....!!!



   With her....!!!

      
Clear blue sky
Sun had just kissed on Earth!
A cold winter, turned out be warm

My embarrassed face, little shyness
We stand on the top, top of the hill
To explore and to expand beautiful amazing little adventure we did
It’s Unexpected !
It’s Unforgettable !
It’s Undisputed !

Wow !
Journey of life starts here
Catching her hands
Up-and-down 
Down to up
It’s Awesome

Her beautiful small embarked eyes
Give me nostalgic
And it’s turned out to be everything to me

Her smile makes me smile
Her care made me shy
Her expression made me to be determination
This is my life starts with her

And!
I pray to god
Thank you for everything
Thank you for creating her on this planet







 Author:Saujan Gyawali

No comments:

Post a Comment